Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Warped Wednesday

Well....

I have slacked off a little this week. My Grandad sent me an e-mail today telling me about his day (love you grandad! and granny!) and that e-mail reminded me that I have not updated all week.

It's been a fairly busy week. I have done actual work - for a change. Here is the rest of the week recapped:

I don't remember anything from Monday besides work.

Tuesday I got to come home early from work. And have Starbucks. And Mexican for lunch.

Today I got to do inspections. And come home at a normal time. And workout.

I need to take a nail file to my nails.

I'm convinced we are entering an ice age because we have yet to reach 90 degree temps. In fact, it's been high 70s for quite some time. Its the end of July. Hope you have a lot of coats.

I am enjoying my new ceiling fan that was installed last Friday by the best ceiling fan installation company in town. It keeps me cool. In the cool weather.

That is all. Hope your week has been great!

Much Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment