Saturday, July 16, 2011

Stupefy Saturday

This weekend has been good so far. Yesterday, I had a fabulous chiropractor appointment. He manually adjusted me and afterward I was pretty much zen for the rest of the day. Not even any road rage! My hip felt better and still does. It will admit, it is a little awkward having a strange man touch your butt, but hey its definitely worth it!

Today, went with dad to pick out a ceiling fan for my bedroom. Had lunch at PF Chang's (surprise! not) and then the big weekend event. HARRY POTTER. It was good. They glossed over a whole bunch of stuff in the book, but the movie would have been about 5 hours long if they didn't I guess. Maggie Smith and Alan Rickman were my favorites. So that's it. No more HP. Sad. I might be a tween. sigh. Its better than liking the Twilight series, right?

Tomorrow, I have no plans except to do laundry at some point. And grocery shopping. And ride around in my topless jeep :)

Stupefy is a spell to stun your enemies. Ok, I promise I'm done with HP stuff now.

Enjoy your evening!

Much Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment