Thursday, July 14, 2011

Transfiguration Thursday

The week is over!

I watched a movie called Insidious with my brother tonight. Don't watch it unless you want a good laugh at a bad attempt at a horror movie. A la Paranormal Activity. With worse acting. We spent the whole time making fun of the movie - a la Mystery Science Theater 3000.

I was very busy at work today which was a nice change. I think next week is looking good for busyness as well. Lots of sampling stuff going on.

I am sleeping in tomorrow! And then going to my second chiropractor appointment.

I had pizza for dinner. It was grand.

Can you say Harry Potter? Oh yes. That will be happening. I will be geeking out slightly.

Transfiguration is a change in form or appearance.

Swish and Flick!
pretend that didn't just happen....

Off to bed!

Much Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment