Friday, July 8, 2011

Foliose Friday

Hello there.

I would like to introduce you to my friend. I don't think you've met yet. Meet Tassimo.

Tassimo makes all my coffee now. Starbucks who?

I love my ice coffees in the morning. They are a necessity when driving 40 miles to work in the morning.

I saw the chiropractor today. Thanks to those who gave me words of encouragement for that. My hip feels a little better today. I will have to keep going in because my hips are apparently not even. I also helped some different friends move into their new house today. I got a glass of wine out of that one!

Here is the morning sky from yesterday morning. There are some pretty sunrises and sunsets here.

Hope everyone had a great day.

Foliose means leafy.


Much Love,

1 comment:

  1. So if your hips are uneven, does that mean that one leg is longer than the other? And if so, when you run, do you find that you end up going in a circle?

    *rimshot!

    Thanks, I'll be here all week! Don't forget to tip the waitstaff!

    ReplyDelete