Sunday, July 10, 2011

Spaghetti Sunday

No creativity tonight, sorry. But I did eat some yummy spaghetti with some good friends of mine. I also washed my jeep.

Here is what it looked like.


I cannot even begin to convey the amount of dust that was on the inside of it. The outside cleaning was the easy part. It has returned to its former glory with the top down.

Tomorrow, is back to work. Joy.

Also, you know your family is close when your Aunt spends her anniversary weekend on a houseboat with her new husband and her ex husband and his partner. And your mom dates your Aunt's ex husband's brother. Just saying. Happy anniversary auntie!

I hope you know what spaghetti is. If not, I am sad for you.

Goodnight to all,

Much Love,

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you are bonding with your Jeep! And yeah, our family is pretty darn weird. But that's why I love them!

    ReplyDelete